New Team for Bangor/Orono/Ellsworth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Team for Bangor/Orono/Ellsworth.

Post by Shaken13 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:43 am

Wanting to get a team going on around the Bangor area. With Maine Military building a course it would be great to finally be able to put something together around here, since Splattz went out. If anyone is serious about this message me and we could certainly get something going, Im heading to Maine Military in the morning to talk to the owner about getting some practices, yourneys, and maybe even sponsoring the team. I will put up all of the money for jerseys, play time, and any other expenses we may need if we can SERIOUSLY put something together. We need to bring paintball to the heart of Maine, seeing everything is south of Augusta. Blizzard, Shipyard, any ideas on how to get this going would be helpful. Thanks Paintballers!

Shaken13
Recruit
Recruit

https://www.facebook.com/nicktremblay1

Back to top Go down

Re: New Team for Bangor/Orono/Ellsworth.

Post by JSmith on Mon May 06, 2013 7:32 am

My best advice is don't get discouraged. There were many times over the years that Shipyard almost folded it up, but we held it together. Find some guys you have a good time with and start getting together to play. Holding a team together is one of the hardest things to do, but one of the funnest and most rewarding. Just about anyone on here will help you along the way. Good Luck.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Smith #22, general manager of:
SHIPYARD ALE PAINTBALL
Saco River Shipyard
Like us on Facebook!
www.shipyard.com
www.captneli.com
www.supplementedge.com
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaken13 on Tue May 07, 2013 10:14 pm

That's good to hear Smith thank you pal I only have one friend who's interested in this as much I am but I hope to meet people on the course this year who wanna do this! I'm in no rush any great thing takes time and I'm glad everyone here is a team player. Thanks for the help!

Shaken13
Recruit
Recruit

https://www.facebook.com/nicktremblay1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top