Bunch of Spyders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bunch of Spyders

Post by moving_target on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Okay. So I'm sure you'll recognize these, since I picked them up from Aaron a little while ago.

Haven't had the time to get them fixed up, but I have diagnosed most of the issues on these

Here's what you'll be considering for purchase today.

a Bone Daddy GT, other than a leaking volumizer o-ring, it's perfect as far as I can tell. I just don't have a spare o-ring for it.

an Icon-e, missing it's feedneck and stopped cocking for some reason, should be an easy fix, especially for somebody who knows spyders. Nice trigger and decent board, seems to have several different modes on it (semi, 3 round burst, 6 round burst, full auto, maybe more?)

(you should be able to see the green light showing that it's on
a spyder amg in parts. I was told all it needs is a battery and noid and to be put back together again, but I'm not so sure that all the parts are there so I can't guarantee anything.

A car charger that I think goes with the icon or amg, not sure, but it came with them.
A powerfeed spyder body with bolt. that's all it's got to it.

A PMI Black Maxx, kind of a mess cosmetically, haven't aired it up, but previous owner says he thinks he put the valve in backwards.

$40 cash, local pickup, etc. etc.

Live in Falmouth, work in Westbrook, at Field 51 most of the open weekends once they open up.
moving_target
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Re: Bunch of Spyders

Post by moving_target on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Considering these? make me an offer. You might be surprised.

If you have a couple hours to work on these, you'll have a bunch of spyders each worth what you paid for the whole pile.
moving_target
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by moving_target on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Still here.

Hell, I'd probably take like, $20 if it meant I didn't have to start buying o-rings
moving_target
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by coled18 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Are you saying all of them for $20?

coled18
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by moving_target on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:20 pm

coled18 wrote:Are you saying all of them for $20?

Quite possibly
moving_target
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by dabadguy on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:24 pm

hell i still run a bone daddy GT once in a while...it can grav feed like 8-10 a sec... fun gun. the toy sight rail gets loose took it off never had a use for it. it can be rigged drop fwd or back btl... good rugged simple gun... Smile you have the original brl?

dabadguy
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by moving_target on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:30 pm

dabadguy wrote:hell i still run a bone daddy GT once in a while...it can grav feed like 8-10 a sec... fun gun. the toy sight rail gets loose took it off never had a use for it. it can be rigged drop fwd or back btl... good rugged simple gun... Smile you have the original brl?

A couple silver barrels came with the guns, but they're in rough shape... So I'm not sure if I do, or if it's even usable currently.
moving_target
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum