Lots o gear sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lots o gear sale

Post by ram0032 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:35 pm

ALL gone.


Last edited by ram0032 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
ram0032
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 569
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by floundah on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Dude financial aid doesnt kick in till later. If you got a bill, call and ask if it's because financial aid hasnt kicked in
avatar
floundah
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2012-04-21
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by bigboy2895 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 pm

u had this axe for ever.....

bigboy2895
Regular
Regular

Posts : 158
Join date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by ram0032 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 pm

floundah wrote:Dude financial aid doesnt kick in till later. If you got a bill, call and ask if it's because financial aid hasnt kicked in

I have to now pay for my laptop (which my parents told me I wouldn't have to pay for) and the deposit for my room at smcc.
avatar
ram0032
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 569
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by stuka on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Theres your mistake. Room at SMCC?? You live in Gorham. WTF is that all about??

Options:

1) Live at home, take the Metro bus to school, save tons of money, keep the axe.

2) Live at home, cart your own a$$ to school, save lots-o-money, keep the axe.

E) Live at home, get real job, drive or take bus to school, make money and save money, keep axe.

L) Live at school with the other crack heads and welfare peeps, blow all kinds of your parents retirement money by doing the not-so-sensible thing like living on campus when parents live 25 minutes away, eat the nasty campus food, lose Axe, still not have any money because you blew it on campus room and board.

6) Skip school and join the army because you know you're going to flunk out anyways. Buy your own PB field with your bonus money.
avatar
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by maineiacpballer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 pm

stuka wrote:Theres your mistake. Room at SMCC?? You live in Gorham. WTF is that all about??

Options:

1) Live at home, take the Metro bus to school, save tons of money, keep the axe.

2) Live at home, cart your own a$$ to school, save lots-o-money, keep the axe.

E) Live at home, get real job, drive or take bus to school, make money and save money, keep axe.

L) Live at school with the other crack heads and welfare peeps, blow all kinds of your parents retirement money by doing the not-so-sensible thing like living on campus when parents live 25 minutes away, eat the nasty campus food, lose Axe, still not have any money because you blew it on campus room and board.

6) Skip school and join the army because you know you're going to flunk out anyways. Buy your own PB field with your bonus money.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New England Blizzard
Kohn Sports
Bob Long
avatar
maineiacpballer
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 733
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : Limington

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by Fluffy282 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 pm

stuka wrote:Theres your mistake. Room at SMCC?? You live in Gorham. WTF is that all about??

Options:

1) Live at home, take the Metro bus to school, save tons of money, keep the axe.

2) Live at home, cart your own a$$ to school, save lots-o-money, keep the axe.

E) Live at home, get real job, drive or take bus to school, make money and save money, keep axe.

L) Live at school with the other crack heads and welfare peeps, blow all kinds of your parents retirement money by doing the not-so-sensible thing like living on campus when parents live 25 minutes away, eat the nasty campus food, lose Axe, still not have any money because you blew it on campus room and board.

6) Skip school and join the army because you know you're going to flunk out anyways. Buy your own PB field with your bonus money.

Hey wow.... Smcc campus food is pretty tasty.
avatar
Fluffy282
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-01-04
Location : Windham

Http://www.myspace.com/fluffy282

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by JSmith on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 am

stuka wrote:Theres your mistake. Room at SMCC?? You live in Gorham. WTF is that all about??

Options:

1) Live at home, take the Metro bus to school, save tons of money, keep the axe.

2) Live at home, cart your own a$$ to school, save lots-o-money, keep the axe.

E) Live at home, get real job, drive or take bus to school, make money and save money, keep axe.

L) Live at school with the other crack heads and welfare peeps, blow all kinds of your parents retirement money by doing the not-so-sensible thing like living on campus when parents live 25 minutes away, eat the nasty campus food, lose Axe, still not have any money because you blew it on campus room and board.

6) Skip school and join the army because you know you're going to flunk out anyways. Buy your own PB field with your bonus money.

Shipyard has an on-staff Marine recruiter, Sgt. Kelly will help you out if #6 becomes an option.


Last edited by JSmith on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Smith #22, general manager of:
SHIPYARD ALE PAINTBALL
Saco River Shipyard
Like us on Facebook!
www.shipyard.com
www.captneli.com
www.supplementedge.com
avatar
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2009-11-03
Location : Standish ME

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by maineiacpballer on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 am

I thought Sgt. Kelly was a marine? If I am right and you are wrong Justin, you may want to edit your post so he doesn't take offense to you saying what you have said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New England Blizzard
Kohn Sports
Bob Long
avatar
maineiacpballer
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 733
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : Limington

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by JSmith on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks, I almost got my ass kicked on that one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Smith #22, general manager of:
SHIPYARD ALE PAINTBALL
Saco River Shipyard
Like us on Facebook!
www.shipyard.com
www.captneli.com
www.supplementedge.com
avatar
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2009-11-03
Location : Standish ME

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by ram0032 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 am

JSmith wrote:
stuka wrote:Theres your mistake. Room at SMCC?? You live in Gorham. WTF is that all about??

Options:

1) Live at home, take the Metro bus to school, save tons of money, keep the axe.

2) Live at home, cart your own a$$ to school, save lots-o-money, keep the axe.

E) Live at home, get real job, drive or take bus to school, make money and save money, keep axe.

L) Live at school with the other crack heads and welfare peeps, blow all kinds of your parents retirement money by doing the not-so-sensible thing like living on campus when parents live 25 minutes away, eat the nasty campus food, lose Axe, still not have any money because you blew it on campus room and board.

6) Skip school and join the army because you know you're going to flunk out anyways. Buy your own PB field with your bonus money.

Shipyard has an on-staff army recruiter, Sgt. Kelly will help you out if #6 becomes an option.

Currently living at home is not an option. I've already talked with Sgt. Kelly.
avatar
ram0032
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 569
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by JSmith on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 am

You had to quote my F-up, didn't you. This thread is grossly off topic....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Smith #22, general manager of:
SHIPYARD ALE PAINTBALL
Saco River Shipyard
Like us on Facebook!
www.shipyard.com
www.captneli.com
www.supplementedge.com
avatar
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Posts : 1933
Join date : 2009-11-03
Location : Standish ME

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by ram0032 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 am

Laughing I just saw that.. Thats what happens when people feel they need to drop in their two cents..
avatar
ram0032
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 569
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by ram0032 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 am

Just added some stuff. If you want any of it post or PM. If you do not have interest in buying please post else where.
avatar
ram0032
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 569
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by Poppy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Somone buy that axe 300$! Do it now people
avatar
Poppy
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 966
Join date : 2010-03-13
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by floundah on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:16 pm

That rotor is literally brand new, watched him buy the shrink wrapped box.. What was it, saturday?
avatar
floundah
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 213
Join date : 2012-04-21
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by stuka on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Pics of trilogy thanks
avatar
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by ram0032 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 am

stuka wrote:Pics of trilogy thanks

I don't have a camera, but if its any help its the same one norm had in the shop. It has a SM-1 pump kit on it.
avatar
ram0032
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 569
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by kevan on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:35 am

maineiacpballer wrote:I thought Sgt. Kelly was a marine? If I am right and you are wrong Justin, you may want to edit your post so he doesn't take offense to you saying what you have said.

SGT Kelly *is a Marine and recruiter, in my opinion, the best one, not just because he is my recruiter, and that he can read this, but because he actually cares about the individuals, and gets you were you want to be. but dont jion the army... SGT Kelly will find your niche
avatar
kevan
Prophet
Prophet

Posts : 327
Join date : 2010-08-06
Location : southern maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by ram0032 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:34 pm

kevan wrote:
maineiacpballer wrote:I thought Sgt. Kelly was a marine? If I am right and you are wrong Justin, you may want to edit your post so he doesn't take offense to you saying what you have said.

SGT Kelly *is a Marine and recruiter, in my opinion, the best one, not just because he is my recruiter, and that he can read this, but because he actually cares about the individuals, and gets you were you want to be. but dont jion the army... SGT Kelly will find your niche

Weird... I thought I said not to post unless your interested in buying something... Also if you read what I had said, then you'd know I have already talked to Sgt Kelly..
avatar
ram0032
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 569
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Gorham

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots o gear sale

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum