Plinking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plinking

Post by dr3x320 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:40 pm

If you don't know what it means click back.
If you do, I'm looking for like-minded folks who enjoy plinking and have a place to do so, currently in Falmouth in an area with other houses and families with kids doesn't give me the opportunity.
dr3x320
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Re: Plinking

Post by stonehodg on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Im a member at FR&G, Should be going soon as I should be getting a new Spikes Monday or Tuesday.

stonehodg
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by dr3x320 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm applying to W-GR&G, I saw that FR&G has alot of hurdles and membership ain't cheap =\ but then again living here isn't either, $200 annual, 100+ renewal, as well as getting sponsored, must b NRA member, 1mo wait time, etc etc, Windham Gorham is $35 no fuss, u think the Falmouth one has good facilties? I do believe in u get what u pay for.

I drove past FR&G when I was going to Howells in Gorham, couldn't believe how close it was, 5min from Mountain Rd. and I'm there!

Did you get your Spikes from Howells? one of their sales guys said RRA's have been selling quite well, but he tried pretty hard to push Windham Weaponry, gave me a 10min speech about Richard Dyke yadda yadda, but I think if I were to buy/build I'd go with PSA/DPMS hell S&W are selling fast at Cabelas. Haven't had the best customer service there yet, must be the skin color......

edit: theres a show in Concord NH on the 14th (Sat), lmk if u want to carpool down.
dr3x320
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 pm

We're on almost 80 acers in standish. We blast s*** almost daily. Come down anytime
Poppy
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by dr3x320 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 am

Nice, PM'd u
dr3x320
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 am

we are building a range at our new house this summer, well we are building the range now. we are going to be setup for small caliber, large caliber, shotgun, and a small pistol range as well. im also part of the gun club in augusta, its fairly cheap to join. also i go shooting in summerhaven every sunday where we can bring out things like the pn90
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

I go to the public range in Fryburg a lot. Its not wicked far for me but I'm in Naples. I thought about joining Windham/Gorham so I can use their indoor range in the winter.

Poppy can I come over and bus some caps? Very Happy

Stonehodg did you get that spikes yet? I got mine from maine-tactical.com (scarborough rt.1) for a decent price. He installed a single point harness attachment and got a magpul rear sight for free with the Spikes purchase. I've run about 500 rounds thru it without an issues. I think most mil-spec Ar15s these days are rugged and reliable. You really can't go wrong with most of them. The new ones are cheaper than the used ones, BUY NEW! Very Happy

I've been shooting USPSA matches in Augusta since March (Otter shoots there also, he's wicked good). I might try one of Scarborough's IDPA matches sometime this summer.
Going to my first 3 gun match Sunday in NewHampster. Wish me luck!
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy282 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Windham gorham range is weird... they are real picky about what calibers they let shoot. And the range is friggin ancient. My gf lives a few houses down from it, I used to know a lot of the members there.
Fluffy282
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Http://www.myspace.com/fluffy282

Back to top Go down

Post by dr3x320 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Weird, their VP emailed me and said they have a pistol range in the basement and was a great tool to use, is that the one your talking about? some of the pics were decent looking, I'll post back if I get accepted or not.
dr3x320
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 pm

ed just come up here and shoot with me! jason and i are going shooting next weekend. he will let you shoot the pn90 Smile you know you wanna! maybe if you ask REALLY nice mark will bring out the 4bore
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy282 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Its been like 8 years since I was there... but yes I was talking about the piston range. They really only wanted .22 I was frowned at for asking to shoot a 9mm. The basement is/was straight out of a horror movie, flickering lights, no windows lol.
-shrug- for all I know they renovated it.

Roger, DEFINATE MAYBE. If I don't have anything super important to do I will see if I can't haul some of my arsenal up there.
Fluffy282
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Http://www.myspace.com/fluffy282

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:25 am

Fluffy282 wrote:

Roger, DEFINATE MAYBE. If I don't have anything super important to do I will see if I can't haul some of my arsenal up there.

please please please!! bring those marker parts up and ill refinish them too! hello white and lime green!
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum