The Official Free Agent Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Official Free Agent Thread

Post by Phat316Killer207 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 am

So I moving back to maine March 2nd.. I want to play and just kill people no BS just want to play.
Name: Richard Coston
Experience: 9 years on Feb 23, No Appa#, Local events I can play anything i want.
Teams: Blazing Heat(did not go any where), Whiteout, 202 Uprising, Blonco Loco (Kansas), Guested on few teams in (kansas)
Set up: Russia Legion Alias, Rotor, a tank and a Mask
Looking for: Anything 3 man 5 man, local or nepl
Transportation: Working on a car, can get a ride
Fields: BAP, V Town.
Money: Working on that
Phat316Killer207
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Matching set of Old School back players

Post by Northern Xtreme on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:51 am

Well my brother Randy and I are thinking we might like to get back into playing a little speedball again this summer.
We have been working out, buying some gear, and we are going to start practicing as soon as the weather permits.
I have been the owner/ captain of a few teams over the years, and we were thinking it would be nice to just come out and play and let someone else have all the head aches associated with running the team.
We are financially stable, and extremely reliable, we wont say we'll do something unless we are going to.
We are not looking to play an entire season, probably just an event or two a little later in the season after we have gotten some of the rust off. We would be interested in getting together with a team for some practices.
Now for our resumes, basically we share all of the same experiences except for being the Captain:

Paul Mitchell
26 years paintball experience, started with Splatmasters, Rapide, Tippy SL2, Tippy 68 spec, Automag, Angel LCD.
Teams: 1990's Black Berets, Owner and Captain, we played mostly local woodsball 5 man events throughout Maine and NH, we played in the 1992 Paintcheck 5 man, Lake harmony, PA. Where we played against the All Americans, The Lords of Discipline, and Tom Kaye's Automag team featuring the first ever nitro guns and a double barreled automag, we bought some of the first viewloaders ever made out of the trunk of the inventors car. We also won the best sportsmanship award at the event.

In the early 2000's I formed another 5 man team called Northern Xtreme, we played the 2002 MRPL series and took second overall by a mere 5 point spread on the entire season. We won the 2001 Slamfest at Rogue paintball.
We won a 3 man tournament at Bennetts, and won the 3 man summer league at 202 paintball.
We played in the 02 Skyball, and I took a ten man team to the World Cup that year.
We scrimmaged Boston Paintball in ten man at York and beat them, Anthony didnt like it either! Poor Loser!

When my brother and I play it is like having the two castles on the board in a chess game!
I am not interested much in playing without him on the field.
We are strong communicators, as captain my strengths are in breaking down the field, staying alive and calling out the play.
We are good at sweet spotting and would usually take out more than one player on the break.

All that having been said, it has been awhile, and I am eager to see if time has passed me by or if I can still play with todays youngsters.
I am pretty confident that I can, I have still continued to shoot handguns competitively and am the defending Maine state IDPA champion 2 years running.
If you have a good team and need some heavy firepower up back for an event or two, let me know and maybe we can come to a few of your practices and see if there is any chemistry.
Northern Xtreme
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by pballcj13 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Name: Carter Raymond

Years playing: 2-3 off and on. I'm serious now. I know how to play a "gun game" so to speak. I used to be a HARD CORE airsofter so I do not crack under pressure.

Gun: Spyder sonix pro w/ 14 inch rifled carbon fiber barrel and new springs.

Specialty: CQB or sniper. Total opposites. Smile

Game played: Woodsball. I like speedsball, but I can play woodsball much better because of my experience playing airosft @ Harris and Monmouth.

pballcj13
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by m0nk on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Name: Ian Brooks
Experience: 7 years sporadically
Teams: None joined, practiced with splatz while they still operated in topsham.
Set up: SP EOS w/ vlocity jr and PE 68/4500 OR Tippy Custom Pro w/ the same tank and loader.
Looking for: Anything
Transportation: Have my own, but I only drive to a sure-thing event. Been burned too many times driving for a "maybe"
Money: not loaded, but I work full time so I have the ca$h to play.

I'm interested In competitive, but mostly I'm looking to find a regular group of people to play with.

m0nk
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by FishPB on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:10 pm

John jarrell
Age 28
Years played 4off-on
Looking to get started with a woodsball team ex military 82nd Airborne will be buying new setup soon will be definitely looking for games justmoved to Maine recently wasn't sure if they played paintball up here but am really interested in a team around oob Saco area my number is 207-937-2298 please be mature enough not to prank me

FishPB
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by JSmith on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:38 pm

If your looking for competitive woods ball, there's a couple options that I know off. I'll tell you straight up that I am not as familiar with that side of the game as I am with competitive "speed-ball". I know that Team 51, based out of Field 51 in Gorham Maine is probably the most active. I'm really not sure what the Warthogs are doing these days but they have been around for quite some time and I know they are still at least partially active.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Smith #22, general manager of:
SHIPYARD ALE PAINTBALL
Saco River Shipyard
Like us on Facebook!
www.shipyard.com
www.captneli.com
www.supplementedge.com
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FishPB on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 pm

i would be will to play speedball as well im good either way just need to knock off a little rust havent played in about a year

FishPB
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top